LLY: LLY help with door actuator issues..

dirtymax36

2nd place is last
Apr 11, 2013
I have amp power steps on my ccsb LLY, lt3 bose interior. I recently noticed one day i hit the lock button on the key fob, every door locked except the drivers door. i put my key in it and locked it manually, ever since then when you hit the inside unlock/lock button it will not do the drivers door. Therefore since it doesnt lock or unlock, it wont recognize when the door is Ajar or closed, so my steps will not come out. So today i put a new dorman Lock actuator switch and reassembled. The power door lock now works properly, although it still will not recognize the door being Ajar or closed. Steps still wont work, although any other door opens it works fine. Stereo and dome lights will not work when i open the drivers door either. Anything i did wrong here or a different sensor i need to replace? Any fuzes? etc..

I saw once the BCM needs to be recalibrated after a door switch replacement ? Thanks in advance.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
check the wire loom inside the door jam where it comes out of the cab and into the door. you may have some broke wires in there from flexing back and forth