Lly electrical problem

boskokudra374

Jun 21, 2023
Mims Florida
Recently purchased a lly that is having electrical problems. Nothing is responding on my passenger side . Mirror , window motors and switches where replaced and both seats aren’t working. The driver mirror automatically goes into curb mode when the truck starts. I replaced the mirror switch and the master window controls and cleaned the switch connector. I just recently replaced the BCM on the truck and nothing changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I had something similar happen when some of the pins in the bale connector backed out and weren't making good contact

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Can you communicate with the PDM using a scan tool? I am guessing either the PDM has problems, there is not power to the PDM, or the data bus has problems.

wydopenLb7

Mar 10, 2023
California
My drivers side mirror is also moving when you turn the key to start. Isnt in "curb view assist". Haven't been able to figure that out yet, if you do let me know please

boskokudra374

Jun 21, 2023
Mims Florida
My drivers side mirror is also moving when you turn the key to start. Isnt in "curb view assist". Haven't been able to figure that out yet, if you do let me know please

Changed the passenger switch the window started working mirrors and locks too . The driver side mirror and seat a still not working……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: wydopenLb7

cstaback

Jul 3, 2023
Tucson, AZ
here is a crazy question. do you have an aftermarket radio in the truck? I had one in a truck I purchased and there were all kinds of electrical gremlins. When I unplugged the radio everything started to work fine. Cost was zero for repair but a few hundred for a quality radio