Living the tour life

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
I have been working for a production company for almost 15 years working mainly in la and decided I had had enough and am doing freelance concert work. I left to go on tour last week and will be on tour with a artist for the next 2 months. I have been so far to Nashville to Boston to Maryland to Baltimore and just got to New York. It's pretty awesome living on a bus and waking up in a new state just about every morning. It's like a frat if you have a good crew of guys with you. Such a amazing experience

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Does sound like a blast! Have fun and enjoy it. Do you think you will miss home or are you not really attached to anywhere very much?

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
I miss home but being able to travel on someone's else's dime and getting paid for it is awesome.

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
dupuhatu.jpg

Our buses in New York

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
That's pretty awesome. I live right next to 1-80 and 1-55 south of Chicago and see groups of tour buses all the time. Can you say who you are touring with? I'm always curious who it is when they drive past.

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
I am touring with a electronic dj "ZEDD"
His music is in the top tens of charts

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
hu2avy8a.jpg

In Boston at the house of blues. Pretty cool having Fenway right next store

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
I am the lighting tech and video wall tech. Besides being the rigger and electrician.

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Ha ha ha. I was being sneaky sneaky. Yeah it's me Kat.
I was at electric zoo this morning and they told us the news. Sucks so bad.

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
I wish I would've seen this earlier, could've taken you on a dmax tour of harlem:help:

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Damn. That would of been sick. I was in Brooklyn all day. That would of been awesome. I am in North Carolina now heading to Atlanta tonight