LIFT PUMP under bed mount

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
I recently had my fuel cell show up and another 220 FASS titanium show up. I am going to mount the titanium pumps under the bed in the rear of the truck. Didn't know if anyone had any pictures of how the brackets were mounted or how everyone mounted them up? More close up pictures. That's if anyone has them under the bed in rear? I feel it looks cleaner in my opinion. I uploaded a pic for example. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 87

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
I'm doing a similar setup with my Fass. Putting it where the spare used to be on a simple U shaped bracket.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Well when I got my single cab from corbin the front bed mounts were broke off, so I finished removing them and put it right where the front driverside bed mount used to be, Not for everyone lol. Becauseweightreduction.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Hopefully I can get my additional bungs in my fuel cell welded in. And then get the pumps put in and cell soon. Can't wait to see what she looks like. Just got my truck running again couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 55

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
It's 50/50... I going to build a new exhaust the cones out of the bed at an angle. But also the hood stack SCREAMS and sounds so mean. I love the hood stack. Okay I love the stack. Just get nervous on roads during day with the cops. My stack is raw. Heat wrapped and painted black. Sticks about 1-2" above hood. The the top is contoured with the angle of the hood.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 44

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
With a cell I'd imagine you have alot of places you could mount it, Reg cab suck. Fass directions tell you to mount it on the outside of the driverside frame rail on a reg cab. I said f that lol, I don't want that thing hanging out like that.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

This is how mine turned out after the bed mount delete:D

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Got my cell in...

Question I have is the line feed to the truck off the lift pumps; will go into a T. Then into one line up to the motor. I need to get a regulator. I think as that was what I was told? To control the pressure. What has anyone used? Or should I really be worried about too much pressure to the motor?

Thanks...

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
I think the only negative to too much pressure to cp3/cp3's is you will get a rough idle.

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
So if your holding rail pressure and not idling rough I don't see the need for a regular.

Or do you mean to keep both pumps at the same pressure?

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
I don't know if the truck will have a rough idle yet. I will hook up the pumps and the plumbing tomorrow night. Guess we will see what happens when I get the truck running. Need to get more hose and extend the wires out longer to the pumps in the back.

NemesisDP

Apr 20, 2008
Bloomfield New Mexico
I have one pump on constant and the other comes on at 10 PSI of boost. But have a switch in the truck to run both when I Race or dyno. The down fall with running both on and using a regulator is it heats up you fuel more. Not a big deal if weekend warrior but long trips towing I noticed 10 degree hotel with both pumps on