LML Lgh in a lml. Cranks but won't start

kvw4x4

Oct 7, 2015
Merry freaking Christmas the truck is running. Thanks to my brother for the work pulling and replacing a motor twice. Thanks to Scott at sdp for injectors and cleaning fuel rails and lines and also the egr delete and cp3 conversion.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Might be hard to do but hey look at the positives. You've got 10x the motor now than you would have been dropping in and hopefully with the cp3 conversion a crap ton more reliable :thumb:

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
welp don't buy duramax parts from the guy on sacremento craigslist, the motor with 36k that I bought from him which was supposed to be a lml ended up being a lgh, that had a bad cp4 and also a fried computer, a lot of work we are ready to drop the motor in, after a cp3 conversion, new injectors, and cleaning the entire fuel system, new computer and new tunes, I really hope this truck is ready to run

Was it the CL Russian guy?

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
YES!!!!!!!
I put the buyer beware add up on sacramento craigslist

Sorry to hear that you got screwed by that guy, he's a pretty shady character. He hides for a bit with his adds then starts selling again, he's been reported for years.

Sucks you've got that much into it, I have a 2013 with 73k mi we are finishing a frame off on that I'm planning to sell for around that.