Leaving SunCoast

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Guys!

I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be leaving SunCoast at the end of the month. It's been a great experience working for Suncoast and it's been a very tough decision for me to leave. I'm very happy and blessed to have a job opportunity in Arizona that will put myself and my career right where i want to be ! It's been great meeting and working with so many of you over the years, i just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that if anyone needs anything to let me know and i'll do whatever i can from now until the point of not being there anymore :thumb:

I'll still be lurking around the forum here and there, Hope everyone is doing great!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
We all must move on from things in life according to our circumstances. Happy to hear you've found a great opportunity! Not that Florida isn't nice, but AZ is a great spot to land. Ronnie is going to miss you there I'm sure.

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
We all must move on from things in life according to our circumstances. Happy to hear you've found a great opportunity! Not that Florida isn't nice, but AZ is a great spot to land. Ronnie is going to miss you there I'm sure.

It was a great experience, Ron was and has been a great mentor to me. Very smart man and i learned a lot from him Professionally and personally. I will still be involved with the company by working on their marketing media and such but it will be nice to start working with different clients as well

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
What will you be doing out here andrew? Your certainly coming to this state just as the oven is about to turn on :D

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Ditto on the oven, night time lows in the 90's, 115 degrees August in the shade and no breeze, but, you'll learn how to work around it. The only problem is the older you get the less heat tolerant you are. Working into the heat starting in morning helps, walking out into it the middle of the afternoon, no picnic. The good side, very little humidity, it's a dry heat......

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
What will you be doing out here andrew? Your certainly coming to this state just as the oven is about to turn on :D

I've been working remotely for a company called "The BrandSmith Co" ( based in Mesa ) for the past two years. We specialize in Branding/ design / large format printing / fleet graphics / vehicle wraps and all that good stuff. We've been blessed with some really great clients such as : Barrett Jackson, Lexus, Dunkin Donuts, Rockford Fosgate and a whole bunch of other amazing companies. We've become a product of our own success and are extremely busy, The time came to make a choice and i couldn't pass it up. I love the diesel industry but my passion isn't diesels. My passion is my profession ( Design / Marketing / Branding ) , The quality of work we produce is a product of that passion regardless the industry. Over the years we've also picked up some clients in the diesel industry and will continue to work with them.. such as Limitless, Fleece, Hardway Performance, Husker Diesel, Trend Performance / Diamond Diesel pistons, Empire diesel, Suncoast etc.

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I've been working remotely for a company called "The BrandSmith Co" ( based in Mesa ) for the past two years. We specialize in Branding/ design / large format printing / fleet graphics / vehicle wraps and all that good stuff. We've been blessed with some really great clients such as : Barrett Jackson, Lexus, Dunkin Donuts, Rockford Fosgate and a whole bunch of other amazing companies. We've become a product of our own success and are extremely busy, The time came to make a choice and i couldn't pass it up. I love the diesel industry but my passion isn't diesels. My passion is my profession ( Design / Marketing / Branding ) , The quality of work we produce is a product of that passion regardless the industry. Over the years we've also picked up some clients in the diesel industry and will continue to work with them.. such as Limitless, Fleece, Hardway Performance, Husker Diesel, Trend Performance / Diamond Diesel pistons, Empire diesel, Suncoast etc.

thats awesome!!