LBZ Tuner help

Rickdude

Jan 4, 2019
I have a bone stock 2006 LBZ with 150 KM. In the near future I want to delete the EGR and Catalytic converter. I plan to go with a 4" down pipe back with a muffler. The truck is a Sunday driver that I use for mostly highway driving and pulling a travel trailer. I'm not planning to lift it, run bigger tires etc. If I can help it run a little cleaner and gain a few MPG thats my goal. I need a tuner that can deal with the EGR and Cat removal codes, give me around a 50 HP boost and maybe add an engine brake. I'd like to see EGT and engine temp / boost display options too. I think EFI Live is beyond what I need, a canned tuner should do the job, what would you folks recommend? Best bang for my buck idea.
Thanks, Richard.

1KAllan90

Aug 26, 2018
Manitoba
If your spending the money for the "box" tuner your probably better off with getting a tune from PPEI or someone that sells an autocal device with tunes. The pricing is going to be fairly similar really.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Damn. If you were a little closer than 6 hrs away I’d help you out with a tune as I have a few that are close to what you are looking for and could just use my v2. Would pretty much just cost you a efilive license fee.

gmc502

Jan 16, 2011
Damn. If you were a little closer than 6 hrs away I’d help you out with a tune as I have a few that are close to what you are looking for and could just use my v2. Would pretty much just cost you a efilive license fee.

wow,what a great offer.:thumb: