Lbz loses prime, injector stuck open?????

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
Been working on an lbz, its loosing prime and has a hard start/ no start... At first when i put a gauge on the test port and pumped it up to 15psi it would bleed down from 15 psi to 2 psi in 2 mins.. I noticed when i pulled the passenger side injector return line off the and pumped the primer fuel shot out the metal return the hose hooks on to but not out the injector return hose.. So i could not get the truck to make over 8k rail pressure.. I pulled both main injector return lines for both banks and nothing comes out there wile priming.. I pulled the hose off the fprv and nothing came out there.. I changed the cp3 and the bleed down time is now 9 mins from 15 psi to 2 psi.. Is it possible that i have an injector stuck open? Also fuel filter has been replaced has new filter head... Merchent bleeder screew and wif plug.. Truck isnt losing fuel on the tank side of the filter head its on the engine side... Is there anything im over looking???

vegtech1

May 7, 2015
Pull the glow plugs and pump it up a few times then crank it over with cardboard in front of the glow plug holes. If an injector is hung open it will spray fuel out the hole.

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
I was going to try an make a fuel rail plug and plug off the passanger side rail and see if it still bleeds off.. Then go from there