Lbz Gt40 Intake ????

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
are you guys running gt40s on lmm and lbz's just finding a way to bolt the stock intake back on or is there an aftermarket piece you can buy. that is the last thing i have to do before i fire it up!!!!

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
are you guys running gt40s on lmm and lbz's just finding a way to bolt the stock intake back on or is there an aftermarket piece you can buy. that is the last thing i have to do before i fire it up!!!!

Stock intake will bolt right up. I had a 40-94 on my truck I would go with a S&B intake there cheap and will help flow tht extra air you will be putting in the motor now

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
another question for you guys, do all you have the vvt delete box that ppe sells? i didn't get one and had to plug in my vvt sol to keep my truck out of limp mode. is there any way around that!!

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
how about the lb7s my 4094 should be on the truck by the weekend just now picking up materials needed

Thank You

I think Ecc, turned his stock duct around and it fit nicely on the turbo inlet. There might have been some modifying thought, I wasn't around for that part.

You can look on Jegs and Summit, they have some pieces that I bet would work. Look under the air intake section.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
i have efi but was unable to get around it?

not sure on a lbz but you should have tables for VVT tests
whatever codes you have I just set them to no mil and moved all tests as high as I could for variances

Some guys leave the VVT Vane tables alone, I just put them all to 0

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
X2 you sholuld beable to set the perams in efi. if you can get it figured out let me know wich ones are giving you trouble or are still causing codes. Also i have one of thoe vvt boxes for you truck if your interested as well as a over boost module. Efi should do the trick thoe

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
X2 you sholuld beable to set the perams in efi. if you can get it figured out let me know wich ones are giving you trouble or are still causing codes. Also i have one of thoe vvt boxes for you truck if your interested as well as a over boost module. Efi should do the trick thoe

hahaha, Tommy, I think we have the exact same spare perts lol.

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
Alright I Just Tried To Zero Out The Tables I Got Rid Of The P0045 Code Buy Changing The Parameters But If The Vvt Sol Is Not Plugged In Truck Goes Right To Limp Mode.

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
that Doesn't Sound Right...let Me Know If You Need Help...
I Will Take All The Help I Can Get If The Vvt Sol Is Plugged In Truck Runs Great If You Unplug It It Won't Rev Over 2k Rpm. Was Setting A P2564 And A P0045, I Changed The Parameters For The P0045 And It Is Gone But The Other I Could Not Find Parameters For?