LLY: Lbz fpr making Lly act funny?

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Ok so before I put my lbz fpr on the truck tony tunes my truck and tightened up my b1010 tables to quiet the lope on my bad fpr for the meanwhile. Since then I added a lbz fpr and havnt been back to tweak the tuning. It doesn't lope sitting at idle. But it does on take off or low acceleration. And when I start the truck up when it's cold now it lopes for 2-3 seconds then idles ok. Is this all caused by the fpr not being fine tuned? It does have a slight hiccup at idle. Had a injector that was sticking replaced and all the balance rates are under +\-2.0 so I'm sure there working fine. You guys think it's Definatly the fpr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I rescaled mine and ironed most of it out, but still would loped when cold, in gear, but stopped. Also when first started. Played with the rescaling dozens of times, never fixed that part. Switching OS's and rescaling that OS as well cleared it up

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Ok cool, I will get together with tony as soon as this s366 kit is all done and on the truck. So I can get it all done at once :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk