lb7 tuneing

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
i need help with tune a 03 lb7.. i have a couple tune i am runing now but im looking for something bigger. im makeing 464 on the dyno and cant get over that.. mods i have are.. stage 5 suncoast 1058 converter s&b intake ppe boost valve dual tts lift pumps mbrp 4 in duals... the truck make the fuel pressure but i cant get the power...

im looking for someone that is nice to lend me a big tune or something i can buy from someone that i wont go broke i dont have a job due to the eccon.. thanks alot please help i wanna make some power.. im looking for something 500 or more.. thanks

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
List your other mods if you have any. Dyno's are only a tuning tool they are not the real test of power. Your probably real close to being maxed out unless you have more air.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Email me your tune , i can see if there are anything to be gained . If you share this tune with any one you will never get a bit of help from me ever again . Not to be a dick but it has happend to me before . They guy selling the tune even admitted were he got it from to the guy he was sekking it to :mad:

[email protected]

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Wait....

you say you went 7.79 in the 1/8th, tuned by you, and you are asking for help in tuning, and only made 464 on the dyno.

Which one of the above is not true...? Something doesnt add up...

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Wait....

you say you went 7.79 in the 1/8th, tuned by you, and you are asking for help in tuning, and only made 464 on the dyno.

Which one of the above is not true...? Something doesnt add up...

X2 doubt much more can be gained by tuning anyway , i thought you were in the 8.* range .

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
i ran 8.23 with tune i made.. the went in and added some fuel and took some timing out and went 8.18 the week after i put a small shot of nitrous on the truck and went 7.79 that is how i got the 7.79.. but the tune i have right now i dynoed 464.. i change the timing and it lost power.. i dont know what to change to get it to 500...

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
i went 7.79 with the help of nitrous the fastest i went was 8.18 off of just tuning.. i had a small shot on the truck for the time and took it off im trying to make the power with tuning now...

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Ahhhh it was with drugs. Your sig says #2, not n2o....

Ok, now it makes more sense. However a low 8 like that is pretty good on tune and fuel only...

I am betting the dyno was loaded incorrectly, or such. If you went 8.1xx, then you prolly in the 500+ range....

ahulet06

Sep 18, 2008
Missouri
try a diff dyno? mine was reading 474 on a dyno with stock charger trans and all just a tow tune and I was looking for 4. every dyno is differnt in my opinion.. but what do i know:confused:

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
i was on a mustang dyno that the trucks around here go to and there making 500 on it.. the tune i have now i got from a buddy on the form it pulls decent but i dont think there is enuff timing and fuel im goiing to add some and see what happens.. does anyone know what else is required to make over 500 i have been old 30*+ timing and 3000 pulse width and if im still makeing or 21000psi then and some more fuel.. what else is needed to make the 500+ range

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Email me your tune , i can see if there are anything to be gained . If you share this tune with any one you will never get a bit of help from me ever again . Not to be a dick but it has happend to me before . They guy selling the tune even admitted were he got it from to the guy he was sekking it to :mad:

[email protected]

i was on a mustang dyno that the trucks around here go to and there making 500 on it.. the tune i have now i got from a buddy on the form it pulls decent but i dont think there is enuff timing and fuel im goiing to add some and see what happens.. does anyone know what else is required to make over 500 i have been old 30*+ timing and 3000 pulse width and if im still makeing or 21000psi then and some more fuel.. what else is needed to make the 500+ range

For wanting help your shure never emailed me that tune, I am a busy guy who was willing to help for free :confused:

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
ill get it to you im not on my laptop.. i dont have the tune on this computer so i cant get it.. ill get on in a lil and then send it... thanks alot

03whitechrome

Jun 5, 2009
gastonia
yes i know i can make more with the truck it has the fuel.. it makes good fuel to be stock... but i just cant get the power.. and tips help...

sorry about the tune i havnt gotten to the laptop. i will send as soon as possible thanks .alot

i wanna try to make a tune my selk as i have done but i cant get the power out of it anymore.. my goals are 500+ with my tune.. thanks alot

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
What dyno are you running on? And are you still selling tuning on craigslist because alot of people would not appreciate the tuning help being sold for personal profit.