LB7 no start

Coyd

Feb 21, 2021
Goodmorning
I am new to forums so forgive me if I am in the wrong place. I have a 01 LB7 with close to 300k on it. I just did a complete fuel system rebuild replaced all hoses filter housing ect. New injectors glow plugs ect. Also replaced the ECU Did some short trips around the house with no problems easy to start running great. Decided to make a 20 mile trip to town and all was good until I slowed down at a red light after exiting from interstate. The truck died the battery light came on and now it will not restart. Tried to reset the ECM still no start checked fuses and actually replaced both batteries great cranking but no start. Checked connections grounds ect. The primer is hard no leaks I am at a loss. Only code I have is transmission controlle module? Now the battery light is still on and the parking brake light? Any ideas on what else to look at would be great. Thanks in advance.

mojito5000

Aug 20, 2019
Oregon
If you have access to a tech2, you should check the fuel pressure while cranking.

I had the same symptoms and it ended up being the CP3, which looks to be the only thing you didn't replace on your list :)