LB7 & LLY tunes available by email very soon

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I just read on EFI-Live web site that the pre-release software for Autolocking the LB7 and LLY controllers has been released.

I have downloaded it to a slave PC to test the Auotlocking features of the two controllers.

If all works as intended I will offer all tune files for all models via email in the very near future.

I will also run a sale to celebrate the long awaited feature.

Stay tuned, I am beginning testing in house today !!!

:happy2:

Last edited:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Yes,

I do not restrict tune files or charge tiered prices for stock vs. built trans, stock vs. oversized injectors, stock vs. twinned trucks.

One price per Controller group for bench flashes, one price for emailed tunes with an Autocal.

As soon as I bench test the software updates and am satisfied it is going to get rolled out.

:cool:

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
so will be able to email them to people and they can install them but will they not be able to look at them or "COPY" them? is that what this is for?

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I just read on EFI-Live web site that the pre-release software for Autolocking the LB7 and LLY controllers has been released.

I have downloaded it to a slave PC to test the Auotlocking features of the two controllers.

If all works as intended I will offer all tune files for all models via email in the very near future.

I will also run a sale to celebrate the long awaited feature.

Stay tuned, I am beginning testing in house today !!!

:happy2:

Hasn't this been out for awhile?? Isn't it what most big tuners use? V8 where you can lock the tunes to where only the tuners computer can read and make changes???