LB7 hard return lines, fprv -3" intakes, what did you do

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
looking to see what everyone has done on their lb7's using a 3" y bridge, what did you do with all of the hard return lines and the fprv valve that bolts to the intake.. obvisously cant move it to much because of the HP lines, is there anything else you can do, or did you just notch out the edge of your 3" tube when you welded it to the y-bridge to clear it?
was thinking about cutting my hard return lines from heads and welding -4an fittings to the ends of them and use braided lines and an fittings..
also considering lbz intake runners and Y-bridge(rebuilding y-bridge a little bit though) what are you doing with all the lines if youve gone this route with the intakes?
thaaanks!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
My y bridge is bigger than 3" and I didn't need to mOve the hp lines

I did rerought low press lines though

And if you are talking about welding a/n on the high pressure lines then expect leaks
Jic is reAlly only good to 6000 lb

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
No don't plan on welding or modify the Hp lines just the low pressures. Ive seen guys just use Hose and hoseclamps on the low pressure stuff but I didn't think it looked very good.. Suppose it would be cheaper and easier though...

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
I guess I'm more concerned about how much room there is between the bolt on the end of fprv, seems like that would make contact with a 3" tube..

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
im running a 3'' bridge on mytwin setup with all the factory returns and fprv. i did dent the 3'' part of the bridge for the fprv bolt to clear but besides that it works.