LB7 Fuel in oil

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Truck had injectors replaced at 92,000 miles. Going to check return lines just to be sure. Is there anyway to pin point which injector is bad without sending them off? If not, where's the best place to send them? Any idea what this costs? Thanks guys

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Could pull the glow rods and pull the ecm fuss have someone crank the engine and check to see which hole has the heavyer mist,i used this test to determine that i had 2 stuck injectors in my truck and couldnt build enough presure for the truck to even start.its also a good test to see which cylinder is leaking coolant,had to reseal a couple injectors cups good luck

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
This test would tell me if the ball and seat were worn or was hanging up. Would this also cause fuel in the oil? I was thinking more along the lines of a crack in the body. Not sure though.

xcablb7

Feb 8, 2009
Fall River
The one that is hitting 5.0 is probably going that high trying to compenate for the fuel that is going into the oil instead of out the nozzle

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
That does make sense. Looks like we'll start there. When one of these fail like this can you see it externally or is it internal?