LB7 dual feed line length?

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
How long is dual feed line for LB7?
Also, are fittings in both ends of line same as fuel rails etc?

I was thinking if I could use dual feed line from cp3 in walley to feed fuel rail, and plug shut stock fitting that is on top of cp3, that way I could get more room for new intake. Would it work or not?
Also, if feed line have similar fittings as rails, I could use other feed line to connect rails together?

Last edited:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
The fittings included are the same as the stock cp3 outlet, and the rail feed fitting. They are both ported though from II. I have 2 sets of fittings if you need them. The line length I'm not sure of, maybe 12-16 inches.

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
One more question.
Will cp3 work, if I take fuel out only from behind of it, like where dual feed line is supposed to go, and delete stock output?

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
One more question.
Will cp3 work, if I take fuel out only from behind of it, like where dual feed line is supposed to go, and delete stock output?

Yes it will. That is how the ATS dual CP3 setup is.

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Great.
I have old ATS dual cp3 kit, and second cp3 feed fuel from top of it as stock pump, and I didnt know there are different solution too.
But now I believe I can move enough hp lines off so I can make intake I want.

I read old dual feed line threads, and notice some people have had bad luck with leaks and broken lines. Is II using same line today, or have they made any changes to hoses/fittings?

Last edited:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
There is only one type of line made and it is made by Parker. the only reason i didnt have a couple made is because it wouldve cost me, the little guy, 50% more than i couldve bought them for from II

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Mika, I can get you any length you want made up but it is expensive!

Tim, there are atleast 5 company's that make hose other than Parker

Mika might be better sourcing this stuff outa Germany ? I've gotten fitting from there before for work and for my truck

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
Mika, I can get you any length you want made up but it is expensive!

Tim, there are atleast 5 company's that make hose other than Parker

Mika might be better sourcing this stuff outa Germany ? I've gotten fitting from there before for work and for my truck

If you can give me some company names in europe, I can ask this from there.
Flexible line is used in common rail test benches too, but price for those hoses were approx 400 euros(over 500 usd)/piece asked here local, and they are hard to get anywhere without knowing right people.
So by so far with my knowledge II lines would be cheapest option, if lengths are ok.

I will anyway go this summer with cp´s in stock places, but need to move lines.
Billet front plate with cp3 adapters moved to next winters work, cant do all modifications at same when building race truck. I need to get it to test drive this summer.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Hmm, are any others active in north America? I had a parker guy do some research for a few months and he couldn't find jack

:D strange that a Parker guy couldn't find hose from the competition?

Spir star make some heavy duty stuff

So does Red L

Mika I try and find you some contact info but if your looking for ease and a timely manner I would just go with ind injection

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
the Parker guy i know also does stuff on the side. customracinghose.com is his website. He didnt care who he got it from, Ill guarantee that. when he talked to the high pressure division on Parker about making me these lines, they told him they could not guarantee it from not bursting at a 30k psi spike. this was the highest pressure rated line they could possibly make. it would have cost me $275 per foot to have made, including crimping the ends. the line connections for the cp3 and rail fittings are not common fittings BTW. they had to be specially made. that is also why it was so expensive.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Yessir. Too be totally honest, this would be much easier and cgeaper than a flex line because the flex line takes up more room than a hard line. Hard lines can have tight bends, the flex line cannot

True, but unless you are actually doing the bends it would be hard to order.

If you could just by the fitting in a 90 or 45 it would be nice

It's hard to find the conus fitting unless you just swapped out and went with the 58* conus VS Bosch 59* life would be easy.

The hose is not really the expense it's the fitting and certification that go with it IMO

I know you can get hose that is rated for 60 000 psi for around 47.00 per foot
The fittings lol are 60 bucks a piece plus

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I think Yellow Jacket said that you can send in a 5/16 brake line bent how you want it, and Exergy will make the copy.

Good to know thanks!

Mika a member on here may be able to help

His name is lennart and he lives in Germany, if your still interested?

Like what has already been said hose is costly

Mika

Bastardo Finlandias
Oct 25, 2008
Finland
I know lines are costly, and still interested. All depends how long II lines are, because they are easiest option for this. I havent get exact length yet, so I cant say if they will fit or not.

I try also to get Bosch Finland to give me some price of commonrail-testbench lines. Lines I have seen in bench are Parker.