LB7: LB7 Batmowheel Review

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
You have to have one to work on a dodge or ford. Hey, I have a great idea, lets make it so the entire grill lifts up when you open the hood, no reason it would be a bad idea to try and stand on a 2 inch bumper while leaning over exposed radiators and coolers.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
You have to have one to work on a dodge or ford. Hey, I have a great idea, lets make it so the entire grill lifts up when you open the hood, no reason it would be a bad idea to try and stand on a 2 inch bumper while leaning over exposed radiators and coolers.

LOL yeah so you can spend time fixing the fins =....been there

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
few pics i got from Russell. Definitly cant wait to put this thing back on the truck!

before

after

and compressor cover polished up

btw, ignore the crappy re-tapped hole on the exhaust housing. that was my doing after the second bolt snapped, lost a tap, and .......yeah.......... lol

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Excuse the mess. My Dad's shop needs a cleaning but he's busying doing ground work for a new building.

It's ready to go James I just have to get the Batmowheel installed then I'll send it your way. Let me know what you think once you get it.
I spend alot of time cleaning the up pipe ports as far as the die grinder would go, I'm very happy with how it turned out. I really wish the the turbo & pedestal were separate so I could do a complete pedestal port/polish as well as some of the turbo. I can't have everything though :D

Yellowchevy

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Hey I'm sure any little bit will help that choked up exhaust side. Ill definitely let ya know how she does once I get he back in! At this point I'm lookin forward to that and a/c again :D

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I'm really excited to find out what you think being a certain someone can't get his partner to install his ported/polished turbo on his pickup, Scott cough cough!! :D:roflmao:

Yellowchevy

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I'm trying and as a mater of fact I'm going to shut down this shop after the next few jobs because he keys saying he doesn'tt have time to do the trans and I'm going to shut down the shop so we WILL have time.

Built trans 1st then I'll take it and get it dyno and then turbo swap and then back to the dyno for back to back results.Sorry for the delay Russ.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I'm trying and as a mater of fact I'm going to shut down this shop after the next few jobs because he keys saying he doesn'tt have time to do the trans and I'm going to shut down the shop so we WILL have time.

Built trans 1st then I'll take it and get it dyno and then turbo swap and then back to the dyno for back to back results.Sorry for the delay Russ.

It's ok I'm just giving you a hard time :D.
I'm curious to see if there's as much gain with a Garrett as there is with the IHI.

Yellowchevy

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Damn dude! you even painted the exhaust housing for me :D :D. Awesome work Russell, its very much appreciated!