Lawrence KS dyno day

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Hey I know there isn't alot of midwest muscle in here seein as KS isn't even an option in region thingy.

But there is a dyno day on the 25th and possible the 26th if he can't run all the trucks in 1 day. I will be there tryin to kill an Alli.

Lawrence KS dyno day April 25 and/or 26th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floor it Diesel That's the talk anyway. I'll update if they change the date. 60$ for 3spins and 10$ each there after. Starts at 10am till when ever.

Smokin LB7

Jul 25, 2008
Dang my girlfriend has lots of friends up at KU, maybe we will have to make a road trip

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Im gonna try for it, at least to go and meet and enjoy the day!

Maybe i could set lowest HP pull on the dyno with the Benz:rofl:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
1049 E 1800 Rd Lawrence KS 66046 if you goole "Floor it Diesel KS" you can get directions.

I don't know mouse I may strap the old Big Block up and make a few people yawn. If I had a Cummins ready to go I would spray a bottle of NOS through it.

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
The Ole 300SD had a smokin 123hp stock! With tons of miles, prolly plenty less HP now but with more fuel, i might be back to 123hp :rofl:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
You got me I have never met her I have been over here so long I don't know to many of my girls freinds anymore, she has some smokein ass hot friends though, I just don't know how much they are into the diesel thing. My girl has no choice, but she now wants a Duramax Sierra, seein as her name is Sierra she thinks it would be cool.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Any updates/changes/news Jordan? Were headin up there tomorrow, leavin hear bout 8ish. Is I take it from the 1st post.....

Floor-It Diesel, Lawrance, KS
25th possibly 26th too.
Starts @ 10:00AM :D

Let us know!

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I only wish I hadn't procrastinated and not yet purchaced a Duramax Diesels/McRat Racing shirt to pimp at the gig:eek: I Could slap a sticker on a shirt though:rofl: But that would be a terrible allocation of racing merchandise;) :hug:

Any others goin?

If ya do, so's ya can spot me and i can say hi... Im a tall/big/slenderish guy, 6'1", blonde hair, wearin jeans and black Duramax t-shirt, says "Just cause its smokin, dont mean its broken" on the back, and my H.A.M.B hat :D And pullin up in a crappy lookin gold diesel Mercedes, that may or may not roll a bit of coal:rofl:

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
I wondered who was driving the Mercedes. Nice ride. :cool2: I thought for sure that it was going to be some rich pretty boy from Johnson County. :D

It was a pleasure meeting you guys today.

BudTX

Edjumacated Redneck
Apr 8, 2007
MO
He did, and put down some very respectable numbers with a stock tranny and no lift pump. Floor It Diesel's dyno can be tough on some trucks, too.

I'll let him come in and brag with the specifics. :)