LAST CHANCE FOR THE BT DieselWorks 20% OFF SALE!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Just wanted to let everyone know that the 20% off all BT DieselWorks products sale ends tonight at midnight!!!

All lockup controllers, tap-shift modules, etc are in stock and ready to ship out within one business day! Order yours today because in less than 24 hours all products will go back to their original price!

thanks
Ben and Jed

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I'll be checking your site to see if there's anything on there that i must have.

Ben did you get the PM I sent you the other day?

Tacojedbob

MAN BEAR PIG
Apr 22, 2007
I'll be checking your site to see if there's anything on there that i must have.

Ben did you get the PM I sent you the other day?

Ben is on the phone right now with a customer, ill have him get back to you when he is free. There needs to be a cracking whip smiley.

Still waiting for invoice Ben moneys ready to go . Not sure if my emails working or not

Paypal request has been sent :thumb:

Is the discount already on the price? Or do we need to email you for Pricing?

Prices are not reflected on product pages, discount will be applied during checkout, just enter discount code "holiday". Ben just PM'd you with detailed info for shipping to canada.

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
i ordered one yesterday for myself, just tried now for a friend and it never brought up the discount code box like it did yesterday? am i to late?

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
I've got a question about your stand alone harness, what harness do you need for it to work?

Tacojedbob

MAN BEAR PIG
Apr 22, 2007
If anyone is having issues with the discount go ahead and make order, we will refund the difference when we process payment. Sorry for the inconvenience

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the orders! My inbox was flooded last night, we really appreciate the business from all you guys. :thumb:

If anyone missed the sale or didnt get their order processed in by midnight, but still wants to take advantage of the sale, I will offer an extra day "grace period". Just email me at [email protected] and let me know what you want to order.

Because we got flooded with so many orders, I just want to let everyone know ahead of time that we will most likely not be able to get everything shipped out today. However with the weekend coming, we'll have lots of time to get everything together to be shipped out first thing on Monday. If there are any further delays (IE, any orders that are not going to make it out by Monday due to shortage of parts etc), I will send you an individual email to keep you updated on your order status.

Also, the phone at the shop has been ringing off the hook and sometimes one of us cant reach it in time...so If you call today and cant get us on the phone, send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP.

thanks again everyone,

Ben and Jed