L31 tahoe tune

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Whose got a decent stock setup tune they would be willing to share. I have a flashscan and im trying to get some better throttle response out of my 99 tahoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Just turn off the btm and copy a timing table from a newer Vette / Camaro. If you need a tune file to look at I have a couple.

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I can't say I've looked at a 99' file but I'm willing to take a look if you would like. Most of the gas stuff I've looked at has been in HPTuner but I would be curious what they look like in EFILive.

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
I can't say I've looked at a 99' file but I'm willing to take a look if you would like. Most of the gas stuff I've looked at has been in HPTuner but I would be curious what they look like in EFILive.

I would apreciate it sir. Ill post the stock os up here in a hour or so

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Just turn off the btm and copy a timing table from a newer Vette / Camaro. If you need a tune file to look at I have a couple.

Send them if you would. I used to use tuefiledepot but they got banned. This is quite different from the e54 ecm but i feel like its simpler than im making it out to be

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Did you pull the file out of the Tahoe? I don't have one specific for a Tahoe, just looked and oldest 5.3 file I have is 05.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Here's a 5.3 file I've been working on for a buddy. Smaller changes so far, just timing and backed off the cam phaser a bit.

Attachments

• E38_KaseyMcCoy_5.3_Mod5.ctz
    1.8 MB · Views: 13