Kryptonite stuff or???

country lbz

Feb 28, 2013
Indiana
Hopefully I don't get scalded for this question. What should I do go with Kryptonite tie rods with oem centerlink and all season brace? Or Kryptonite tie rods and Kryptonite centerlink. I'm mostly into 1/4 drag racing and dirt drags.

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
Get the kryptonite. It's pretty much overkill but you won't have to worry about breaking it if it ever happens. The plus side is that everything is under warranty no matter what happens even if it's your fault. Tie rods included too. My front end has been through some abuse and the kryptonite held up like nothing. Now my steering gear box is crapping out. Time to get a redhead steering box.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Stock stuff here with sleeves and braces. Hundreds of boosted launches on the street and probably hundred or more on cheaters or raidials at the track leaving at 25#s+ with zero problems in the last 50,000 miles

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
I've got a big pile of kryptonite parts in the garage waiting to be installed. Stuff is beefy as hell. Great people there too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

alex17young

Jun 16, 2013
South Central PA
I have the whole Kryptonite set-up. I like it but the centerlink is so thick that it doesn't work too well with Cognito's brace kit and I had to space out my steering stabilizer with some washers. Something else to keep in mind, last I checked the tie rods ends were $80 a piece, so I hope all 4 of mine never wear out!

country lbz

Feb 28, 2013
Indiana
Well my current setup is ma sleeves on my oem tie rods. The inner ends need replacing on mine. So I'm thinking rather than replace them, why not just but Kryptonite tie rods or rare parts, and get a all season brace and be done with it. I just don't want to wish in a few years from now that I had bought the center link too.

rg3whitelbz

Jan 19, 2013
Maryland
Mine have been good for 15k miles. I dont like the pisk because of the turning radius but not enough to remove it and install there death grip idler.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Well my current setup is ma sleeves on my oem tie rods. The inner ends need replacing on mine. So I'm thinking rather than replace them, why not just but Kryptonite tie rods or rare parts, and get a all season brace and be done with it. I just don't want to wish in a few years from now that I had bought the center link too.

Think I read somewhere that the Kryptonite stuff is same as Rare Parts. Correct me if I'm wrong.

moneypitt

MFNG
Jan 1, 2014
WA
I just did the Kryptonite tie rods and All Seasons brace and am happy so far, been to the track a few times with no issues. I have been lowering the front end at the track though.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I have the Kryptonite kit on my truck as well. You can't find a better quality piece on the market. Turning radius is good. I have not had any issues with keeping alignment either with 4 wheel drive launches. You will be very happy with these Chris.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk