Kory/H&S/LML tuning????

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
So Kory will be making custom tunes with the MCC software? or did they figure out how to get EFI tunes on the H&S unit?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
The question is will it be emissions intact tuning or deleted. EPA is coming down so hard I wouldn't want to be the guy selling delete tuners.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Efi live's encrypted code can be cracked just as easy as the Bosch code...he needed a way to secure the tuning so it was harder to steal.... just a guess:)

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
We made 186hp over stock yesterday on the dyno with a LML rocking a exhaust, lift pump, and tune. We have been working with h&s for some time... We have been helping in the development of MCC software for the LML. I can send my tunes out through the h&s mini max... There ARE NO LIMITS!! Ex: we are controlling the cp3 over cp4 with strait up ECM tuning as though it came that way from GM.

Many things coming guys! H&S did a write up on duramaxforum and diesel place.

I'm very much looking forward to August 15th for the release. We have tuned quite a few modded setups now and also nice things to come out such as Tire size change, removal of speed limiter and keep cruise control, gear selection. Etc etc....

Working with h&s we can get a lot more done working as a team than alone. Very excited for the progress made so far! You guys will dig it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373678205.799515.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373678205.799515.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373678205.799515.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 158

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
We made 186hp over stock yesterday on the dyno with a LML rocking a exhaust, lift pump, and tune. We have been working with h&s for some time... We have been helping in the development of MCC software for the LML. I can send my tunes out through the h&s mini max... There ARE NO LIMITS!! Ex: we are controlling the cp3 over cp4 with strait up ECM tuning as though it came that way from GM.

Many things coming guys! H&S did a write up on duramaxforum and diesel place.

I'm very much looking forward to August 15th for the release. We have tuned quite a few modded setups now and also nice things to come out such as Tire size change, removal of speed limiter and keep cruise control, gear selection. Etc etc....

Working with h&s we can get a lot more done working as a team than alone. Very excited for the progress made so far! You guys will dig it. View attachment 29232

You and Bently are da man :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Did I just read that right? 583hp on just an exhaust, liftpump and tune? Damn. Congrats Kory! :thumb: