kjp800! are you getting my pm's???

jwrkansas

Mar 3, 2012
Been trying to get ahold of you about that pump I paid you for. Never have recieved the pump and its been well over a week so far.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Calm down buddy its only been a week and if he shipped ups it could take 7-10 buisiness days. Give it till the end of this week and if you still dont have it then there will be a issue maybe:thumb:

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
even if he shipped it usps i believe they started using camels to transport packages.

Their "priority" shipping has been slow as all hell for a while in my area

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
^^^x2 it used to be 2-3 no matter where it was coming from. That is still what its supposed to be but instead i have had some packages take 4 days that used to take 2 days and then they also raise rates again this year WTF:mad::mad::mad:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Still no reason to answer a PM if buddy has been online. When people don't communicate I know it pisses me right off!!
I'd try alternate communication methods if it were me and not just PM's though......however maybe you have already tried that too.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
I have completed many personal transactions with members on here and have never had a problem. However, it sure doesn't ease the mind when the other party doesn't keep you in the loop. I doubt there is a problem, and I understand life sometimes gets in the way, but he should certainly keep in communication.

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
still when money has changed hands its nice to get a tracking number or some kinda info letting the person who bought the idem know whats going on... We have to many vendors not just on this site but others as well, that like to get money for something and then keep you in the dark..

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Good guy or not, a simple text or phone call is the only communication method I would need. Does not ruin your day to be 5 mins late from lunch to call. Shouldnt be any excuses.

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
Sorry for the delay, for some reason PMs don't open right on my phone and i haven't been to a real computer. I emailed you my number last night in reply to your email. I am heading to the shop I shipped it from now to find out what the issue is, if any. Either way I can refund you the shipping money to make up for the confusion.

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
Sorry for the delay, for some reason PMs don't open right on my phone and i haven't been to a real computer. I emailed you my number last night in reply to your email. I am heading to the shop I shipped it from now to find out what the issue is, if any. Either way I can refund you the shipping money to make up for the confusion.

You do sound like a stand up fella if you are willing to refund some money for the wait. :thumb:

jwrkansas

Mar 3, 2012
Sorry, no problem here. Just didnt know what the best way to get ahold of you was so I just threw this post up here hoping you or someone would see it. After I posted this I remembered your paypal addy so I sent you that email. I know people get busy, (myself included) The local post office here is pretty squirrely on getting packages to us so thats why I was curious. Hope theres no hard feelings, Jason