Killcarb.org

Voodoo Trucker

Tijuana Hit Squad
Aug 15, 2008
San Diego
Here is the asshat (Hien T. Tran) the head scientist that created the diesel on/off highway truck and equipment regs who stated that he got his Ph.D. from UC Davis then changed it to Thornhill University. Thornhill, which turns out to be a online deploma mill owned by a pedifile from where Tran the Transvestite bought his Ph.D. for $1000 bucks.http://www.killcarb.org/tranpage.html You did it for the children right Tran'svestite?

Last edited:

GiantRobot

Feb 23, 2010
Yup, that Tran guy is an enemy to all diesel technology. Somebody trying to make up a job for themselves.

Voodoo Trucker

Tijuana Hit Squad
Aug 15, 2008
San Diego
Yup, that Tran guy is an enemy to all diesel technology. Somebody trying to make up a job for themselves.
I know people may think it's a nothing buger to them, "Hey I dont own a back hoe or a 18 wheeler, or I don't live in CA so WTF!" It's a creeping death. It happens very slowly. Over time stuff in the store slowly goes up in price because of what it cost to make diesel equipment to emit cleaner air then was sucked in by the same equipment that just delivered the products you depend on.
If the asshats at CARB had there way they would show up at you front door one day, take your truck, and give you bicycle in return.

Voodoo Trucker

Tijuana Hit Squad
Aug 15, 2008
San Diego
No they wouldn't. They would make you pay a premium to register your legs so you can be allowed to WALK where ever. Like taxing oxygen.
Wait a minute! You left out China. They need you to buy back your truck in the form of a bicycle that CARB will give you in order to pay back the debt that the USofA sold to China in the form of US bonds to keep this scam alive.