kenda klever m/t??

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
Must be a regional tire. Never heard of them. As long as they are at least d rated I don't see why you couldn't try them. How is the price?

maxxin-n-style

Jul 8, 2013
abq, new mexico
I found them on ebay and havent seen a bad review yet but they were all on jeeps or half tons. The price is really not bad at all,and they're pretty cool looking. . Id just like to find someone else with a diesel that has them before I put a 5th wheel on top of them and blow out a dually fender lol

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I know someone with a set of 285s on a Nissan. I think it's those. I know they're Kendas and looked similar to the mtz. Being on a Nissan I can't say anything for their weight holding ability. but they say the ride is smooth and nice. Just a little louder than the bfg km1's that were on it. They were cheap to. Something like $680 shipped to the door. I'd get a set if I didn't drive so damn much.

sent from a galaxy far far away

maxxin-n-style

Jul 8, 2013
abq, new mexico
Yeah I seen a couple of reviews saying they're not very loud for a mud tire.. I loved the cooper discoverer stt's I had on my other truck but those puppies are high plus I need 6 of them now haha