LBZ: Kate: From stock to now, and spring break

Jul 24, 2014
I like it for what it is . On a different note can I lick the hood ? Lol . I grew up in San Pat county . Lived in Edroy & Mathis most of my life . I too am Texas Proud . Nice truck Hot Chicks what else can you ask for !

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

And by all means, go for it! As long as you wash the truck after!

Wow, small world. I moved out here about 10 years ago before leaving for college. Where'd you move to?

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
I split my early years living in Edroy and Mathis . Went to school in Odem and Mathis . I moved to Dallas/Ft Wirth about 30 yrs ago but I still have family in both of those towns as well as in Skidmore,Sinton, Skidmore , Corpus Christi and Beeville and other surrounding towns . And yes it's a small world . Have fun be safe

Jul 24, 2014
Well I guess my luck ran out. Had my lightbar stolen yesterday, after having it for months, and then tire today.
7fe13c16d3810443ebc44541b3465825.jpg

000e05d4dcdabdb7a03c3ba13282d03c.jpg

CentolaCCSB

It will probably break
Nov 2, 2015
Mass
It was probably one of those girls boyfriends that stole the light bar.... Sorry to hear man thats a bit of bad luck truck looks awesome tho

Jul 24, 2014
It was probably one of those girls boyfriends that stole the light bar.... Sorry to hear man thats a bit of bad luck truck looks awesome tho

Right? But no, living on campus, it's just a risk I'm going to have to take. I tac'd the bolts on the pods today. No need to take em off anytime soon, and it'll sure as hell make their job allot harder.

I appreciate the kind words, thanks man.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You should use one way security bolts

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I don't know that light bar is a lot cheaper then fixing the cab if they really try to take it off. Get an alarm with a pager.

Your in Corpus right? Its not exactly the most theft friendly area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jul 24, 2014
I don't know that light bar is a lot cheaper then fixing the cab if they really try to take it off. Get an alarm with a pager.

Your in Corpus right? Its not exactly the most theft friendly area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've been looking into various tracking/alarm systems. Most tracking units seem to have a limited range, so I think I'll wire something up to the alarm.

No kidding. Lots of scum in this area.