2009RavenR1

May 1, 2011
I am not sure if anybody on this forum is running my tuning... If you wanted true feedback I would check out Duramax Forums.

I will let other peoples experience with my tuning speak for itself.

But as Brian said.. Rob is an excellent tuner as well;)

4x4Danny4x4

Apr 27, 2011
South Florida
I am not sure if anybody on this forum is running my tuning... If you wanted true feedback I would check out Duramax Forums.

I will let other peoples experience with my tuning speak for itself.

But as Brian said.. Rob is an excellent tuner as well;)

I asked over there not many talking, got some feedback . I just ask cuz I'm having Dallas at CFD do work on my truck and he said he uses you now not Rob.

2009RavenR1

May 1, 2011
Its all good man. I am not a fan of talking myself up... But my tuning does speak for itself.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Not to be a dick but it seems you are both the same guy. Joined the same time have no posts other then this thread really... Werid but maybe its me cuz I'm having a bad day

4x4Danny4x4

Apr 27, 2011
South Florida
No just got my first duramax and so I joint the forum. Been on can-amforums for a long time and learned alote so I figured I could learn the most from these too for my truck.

jzts0214

Nov 29, 2010
Strasburg CO
4x4 danny it might not be you but it's pretty strange how 2009ravenr1 which is the tuner just signed up today to. I would stick with rob or the duramaxtuner
:confused:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Guess I'm not going to get much straight answers on this forum, from what I've seen. Thanks:thumb:

Sorry, no one here knows who you are talking about. There are a lot of reputable commercial tuners out there to choose from. Don't expect a lot of people to be familiar with every backwoods tuning guy out there...

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Its easy if he has so many satisfied customers just talk to them about how they like his tuning. If your having a hard time finding anything about his tuning other than him making a name on here to ''not'' brag about it, that should answer your question.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Guess I'm not going to get much straight answers on this forum, from what I've seen. Thanks:thumb:

Why give a guy more free advertising when he's not a supporting vendor of this site, which in turn takes business out of other's pockets???

Last edited:

4x4Danny4x4

Apr 27, 2011
South Florida
Why give a guy more free advertising when he's not a supporting vendor of this site, which in turn takes business out of other's pockets???

Well cause the shop that's going to be doing the work on my truck went from Idaho Rob to Justin for tuning and I haven't herd anything about him and I want to know if anyone has his tune. I want to hear what the people think not the vendors getting made b/c I'm not asking them.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Interesting that they'd go from one of the most established, best-reputationed Dmax tuners in the country to someone completely unknown.

Caveat Emptor.

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
I use Ridge Runner Diesel (Tony) for my Tuning currently and am very satisfied...

Rob tuned Justins truck...maybe Justin is selling Robs tuning as his own :confused:

that wouldn't be right. :mad: