Just wanted to say thanks Mike!!

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I called Mike earlier tonight to ask him some general questions about my old mans LMM...

He was eager and energetic to answer my questions regarding ATF conditioner added my the stealership after a trans service, and also some questions about Dex-III vs Dex-VI.

He was also very helpful this past summer giving me info about what to look for and expect in my built trans when I got the infamous P0776 code after going WOT and hitting a bump during the 4>5 shift. As he stated, I ended up stripping the P2 planetary, C2 hub and had slightly burnt C3's. Thanks to his info, I found a trans on c-list for cheap and was able to rebuild my trans myself.

Mike, it was a joy chatting with you and discussing the different shitbox transmissions chrysler and ZF make!! I Look forward to chatting with you again sometime :hug:

~A fellow transmission enjuneuur/junkie

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Mike will talk for hours if you let him, but at 4:59 he cuts you off and says "it's Martini time" and hangs up.

:D

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
:rofl:bri bri

I had him on the phone for 15 min or so this time.... the trick is you have to call a few hours before closing time... not waiting till the last minute like some little chithead I know:thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I called Mike earlier tonight to ask him some general questions about my old mans LMM...

He was eager and energetic to answer my questions regarding ATF conditioner added my the stealership after a trans service, and also some questions about Dex-III vs Dex-VI.

He was also very helpful this past summer giving me info about what to look for and expect in my built trans when I got the infamous P0776 code after going WOT and hitting a bump during the 4>5 shift. As he stated, I ended up stripping the P2 planetary, C2 hub and had slightly burnt C3's. Thanks to his info, I found a trans on c-list for cheap and was able to rebuild my trans myself.

Mike, it was a joy chatting with you and discussing the different shitbox transmissions chrysler and ZF make!! I Look forward to chatting with you again sometime :hug:

~A fellow transmission enjuneuur/junkie

It was my pleasure talking to you. I think we should talk more often.
In the short time we talked I learned a lot. ( I will suck your brain dry :D)
I have been building transmissions for 50 years and never in all my dreams did I think I would get to a point where engineers called me for info.
I worked hard. Life is good.:D