just thought it was a good pic

THduramax

Will it ever end!
Aug 15, 2012
Flaherty, ky
That's the only way to make lineman at a lot of places.. Ima A lineman at Louisville gas & electric.. Been here a bit over 3 years.. Wouldn't wanna be any other thing than a lineman

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
The one in ga. taught overhead and underground.. Where I work we gotta know both

I would have been the guy on the ground throwing rocks at you.....

Really cool pic though lol

yeah you have to go through a preclimb 7 day first and then if theres openings in underground you can chose to go that route if youd like

Well thats just not very nice John, you could poke someones eye out!

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
I love being a lineman. I'm 30 and have been in the trade since I was 18. Linework has treated me and my family well!! Watch your ass, and ALWAYS make sure shit is dead and grounded if you aren't wearing your gloves!! I'm out of IBEW Local 17 which covers Detroit Edison area.

Sent from my big ass Note2 via tapatalk

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
I love being a lineman. I'm 30 and have been in the trade since I was 18. Linework has treated me and my family well!! Watch your ass, and ALWAYS make sure shit is dead and grounded if you aren't wearing your gloves!! I'm out of IBEW Local 17 which covers Detroit Edison area.

Sent from my big ass Note2 via tapatalk

Cool pic. Good luck with the program. I'm an inside wireman with the IBEW. I'm alright in a bucket but climbing...not so much:thumb:

Yeah i wish i would have just finished the school the first time 5 years ago, but yeah im part of local 15 ibew