JoshH and Top Notch Garage Trans Help

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
Josh has been a great friend and tremendous help through the years as we have been through many changes on the LBZ. We have had lots of frustrations along with lots of accomplishments together.

If it were not for Josh's help, I would not finally be comfortable building my own tranmissions. First trans I had to do was the LBZ before DPC, we didnt have the parts we needed to go back together so he left some notes for reassembly. Put it back together with no issues. 2nd trans was an LLY for my cousin, Allen, built from scratch. 3rd was the LML trans in my Denali. I know its frustrating to get questions over relatively simple stuff, but he has suffered through it and made these learning experiences well worth it.

Bottom line, it's hard to find knowledgable folks willing to help over and over again. It's even more difficult to make the people that help you feel appreciated. The diesel community is small, help those that help you whenever you can and we will all continue to enjoy the thrills of diesel performance. And by no means do I want to get into building trans for people with the knowledge gained from Josh, I just enjoy being able to work on my own stuff comfortably. Especialy since I seem to find weak links quite often.
ae60a337912a8cb7c27bda0f842fe91b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Rich and Josh are great people. Now the homosexuals in the picture are sketchy.

Josh ain't above driving a considerable distance to whip that ass if a fella needs it after running his jibbies online. :D :woott: :rofl:

p.s. I know y'all are friends. :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Josh ain't above driving a considerable distance to whip that ass if a fella needs it after running his jibbies online. :D :woott: :rofl:

p.s. I know y'all are friends. :thumb:

The Redds incident. :roflmao: I'd imagine that Sparkles still gets the shakes when he thinks about just-how-close he came to getting his ass whooped.