its not limping???

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
well ive limped my truck from fuel issues before. but i when i stand on it with both of my boxes turned up all the way you can feel a vibration in the tranny pretty good. im guessing its clutches slipping, or it maybe a tq problem because my rpms stay steady. anywhoo it shakes pretty bad, and wondering when or if it will limp my truck before most of the damage sets in

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
i would guess it is in your driveline maybe bad joint or something along those lines. my tranny limps very easily

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
With EFI Live available why are people still stacking on Duramax's???

That said it sounds more like a driveline issue as 03 D-Max said.

because i dont feel like spending 800 dollars for live then blow it up the first day with tune i made... but anyway ill fill yall in with the problem when i figure it out, hope i dont figure it out the hard way

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
All the vendors here include at least one tune with the purchase of EFI Live - you aren't going to blow anything up with that tune. Once you spend that $800 you are done and can tune for any future mods.

I would be more worried about blowing something up with stacked tuners. Can you tell us what your pulse width is with the stack? The timing? At least with EFI Live you know and have control over all of that and much, much more - and can get more power than any stack I know of.

Let us know what you find.

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Nothin' wrong with stacking, I'm still stacked!

Better get that vibration figured out soon. If it's the driveline it could cost you a tranny tail piece!