IS it a full moon tonight

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
it must be. friken crazy day shootings in the oc. get home to La well almost home to be stopped at the bottom of my street by the swat team and bomb squad :eek: so after a 16 hr day of work here i sit what fun :mad: Gotta love LA

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
it must be. friken crazy day shootings in the oc. get home to La well almost home to be stopped at the bottom of my street by the swat team and bomb squad :eek: so after a 16 hr day of work here i sit what fun :mad: Gotta love LA

Why? Are you eating $hit and barking at it?:D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
finaly got home 20 swat trucks 10 swat cars a tank type car 3 ambulances 2 fire trucks 10 police cars and a bunch others and of course not on the news lol so duno wht happend :confused:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
finaly got home 20 swat trucks 10 swat cars a tank type car 3 ambulances 2 fire trucks 10 police cars and a bunch others and of course not on the news lol so duno wht happend :confused:

:eek: At least they let you go home :D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
After the long days weve been working , hearing this story this morning made me laugh my ass off . Picturing you sitting at the bottom of your hill idling on the computer . Hahahahahah !!

Swat really likes your street .

Didnt you just have them in your backyard like a month ago too .