Invisible Member?

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I was looking at a thread today, noticed it didnt show me as viewing the thread. Had to resign in. Didnt say I was a guest either.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
yea, how about 20 of the little bastards congregating in your backyard crapping on everything while your back is turned.:mad:

come on larry i though you bad ass texacans knew how to get shit done :rofl:

110-shotgun-lg.jpg

:angel:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I'll be down in a few days to take care of them for you :D

Attachments

• gun ar15.jpg
    gun ar15.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 13
  • gun sig can1.jpg
    gun sig can1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 11

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
yea, how about 20 of the little bastards congregating in your backyard crapping on everything while your back is turned.:mad:

.17 caliber air rifle ( not a cheap one ) and you will make them go away.
Years ago I took out about 500 birds in my neighborhood with my .17. People on the street were saying it was a sign of the end of the earth :rofl:. There were dead birds in every yard as I nailed them flying. They never came back.:baby:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas

-one 6 foot section of 2" sch40 steel pipe, threaded on one end
-one 18" section of 5" sch40 steel pipe with 2"reducer welded in and tapped
-one 5" plug
-one bbq igniter

thread 2" section of pipe into 5" tailpiece. drill and tap the plug and insert the bbq igniter. Take one giant potato, liberally plug with chopped up nails, screws, basically any metal chunks you may have laying around. shove potato down 2" section. put 10-12 drops of 87 octane in the 5" section, thread plug in and shake well. aim and fire.

i took out 13 crows with a sound no louder than most of you guys subwoofers...... in one shot.

I think that might solve some part of your problem, Larry. Just make sure that wherever you point it there's something sturdier than a camper window to stop it..... Dont ask me how I know that.