LMM: Interior Swap

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Figured some on here could help shed some light on possible issues doing this swap. I have a 08 LMM crew cab, light grey SLE interior, buckets (power) and console. I have purchased a 08 Denali half ton crew cab interior complete (truck was hit hard in front end). I have the complete cab minus nav unit. I plan to swap the entire interior from the Denali cab to the SLE, however I am curious if the swap will work. I have custom BCM tuning currently, and I imagine I will need that upgraded to a SLT OS, as I do not have heated seats or steering wheel, however I do have dual zone climate. Basically would be swapping gauges, full bezel, seats carpet etc as my interior is light grey, and the Denali was black leather.

Thanks guys.

gosselin55

Mar 12, 2013
How’d u make out with the swap? I did same but did a one year difference swap but went cloth power to leather heated I did the whole harness from donor truck, only issue I’m having now is my back windows don’t work my driver door or back door window switch. My radio doesn’t turn off guessing not sensing door open or key acc. And my door locks on door don’t work.