Injectors testing (Ohio)

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Purrformance Diesel in Fredericktown has tested LMM and LML injectors for me. Good guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmac32

Dec 8, 2009
bellville ohio
I wouldn't use purrformance. There is a place in Findlay bit i can't remember the name. I haven't heard anything bad about the place in Findlay. I and some of my customers have not had good experiences with purrformance

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
What’s a rough going rate ? I’m fairly certain they are bad but someone has screwed
With every part of this truck. Balance rates weren’t terrible but pretty sure a couple were hung open , and some of the bodies appear new , but no markings so thinking they were
Probably eBay specials.

kheims

Oct 7, 2012
What’s a rough going rate ? I’m fairly certain they are bad but someone has screwed
With every part of this truck. Balance rates weren’t terrible but pretty sure a couple were hung open , and some of the bodies appear new , but no markings so thinking they were
Probably eBay specials.

I know Dave’s diesel in Angola, IN can test them. There close to Ohio. That’s who built a cp3 pump in the LMM u bought off me 2 years ago. Good guys never had a problem with that pump built 30 over. Give em a call their pricing was very reasonable then.

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
Thanks ! That trucks still going strong! I took the compounds off for another truck and it’s changed hands and one of our John Deere guys has it , only thing changed is some new tunes.

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
Well for anyone wanting price info on testing
Dave’s -$60 ea
Puurformance - 60 ea
Diesel injection services - don’t do electronic injectors
Mark Massey - don’t do electronic injectors
Columbus diesel - 80 ea

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
Well for anyone wanting price info on testing
Dave’s -$60 ea
Puurformance - 60 ea
Diesel injection services - don’t do electronic injectors
Mark Massey - don’t do electronic injectors
Columbus diesel - 80 ea

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
Any one got a killer deal on some used bigger sticks? And I will take the good stock ones
Out of the compound turbo truck and put a set of larger ones in it .