Injector trouble

Bowtieforlife

Sep 10, 2015
I have built 2005 lly 2.5 truck and keep blowing out the check balls in the injectors.. Does anybody know what's going on or what I'm doing wrong?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Well, first off, how about listing the mods on your truck? We arent standing there looking at it, after all.

Whats done to the fuel system? Whose injectors and what size? What kind of fuel pressures are you running? Have you logged rail pressure and what is it? What's your tuning commanding? All that info is needed here.....

CRuss is probably correct....

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Way too high. But you can only log so high

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
You should run a seperate return for your injectors into one that is isolated from the cp3s all the to tank. That's a start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowtieforlife

Sep 10, 2015
Just bought the truck from Missouri.. Fast 220 to a t and see stroker pump.. Not exactly sure how big the pump is bit the guy who built the motor said it's pretty big.. Modded fuel rails with returns.. 100% edm nozzles.. Unsure of the brand... Tuned by the motor builder.. So not for sure what the rail pressure is at..

Bowtieforlife

Sep 10, 2015
Do you guys think it would have something to do with having a shit load of fuel going to the injectors but not enough timing?