Industrial injection

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
your CP3 sucks. No this isn't coming out of a short diagnosis and me pointing fingers just because. My 85% CP3 (new) NEVER held rail over 19,500
Now with < 2000 miles, it holds <340. II's customer service is worse than everyone's I've ever dealt with. Pretty sure ford would have helped me more.

Anyone who says I'm jumping to conclusions... Read through the thread "85% CP3 over sounds like a ford"

INDUSTRIAL INJECTION: your product sucks. Hands down. I would like my $1,400.00 back. God knows I ain't gonna sell that thing on here. I wouldn't do that to the guys on this site. EFF YOU II AND ALL THE PREMISES THAT YOU STAND ON FOR YOUR CP3's.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
your CP3 sucks. No this isn't coming out of a short diagnosis and me pointing fingers just because. My 85% CP3 (new) NEVER held rail over 19,500
Now with < 2000 miles, it holds <340. II's customer service is worse than everyone's I've ever dealt with. Pretty sure ford would have helped me more.

Anyone who says I'm jumping to conclusions... Read through the thread "85% CP3 over sounds like a ford"

INDUSTRIAL INJECTION: your product sucks. Hands down. I would like my $1,400.00 back. God knows I ain't gonna sell that thing on here. I wouldn't do that to the guys on this site. EFF YOU II AND ALL THE PREMISES THAT YOU STAND ON FOR YOUR CP3's.

Pat if you need help dealing with II give me a call , there injection shop is 2 blocks away from our new shop , we deal with them on a few things and can def help getting your pump tested or any other resolve you might need . also if you have any new info from the last time we talked maybe i can help with the diag further .

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Same boat on my junk a** injectors. 29k miles and shit the bed. Their twin kits suck, cp3's suck, only thing thatt deosnt is their stickers it seems.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Im so sorry pat, this whole deal turned into a cluster ****, i lost my account at premier performance over I.I.'s inability to build a pump, they closed my account because i refused to pay for a core that u already turned in!!! I knew you were having problems and refused to pay them the $ 1600 u actually paid, reason being i thought i was going to need to refund your cash, i explained to premier what was going and why i wouldnt pay, so she said she was gonna look into it, 1 week goes buy and i get a collections notice from a nasty collection agency!!!! They sent me to collections for more than double what the origanal ballance owed was!! Needless to say i had to pay! I didnt pay any more than origanlly owed. But i lost my account and no longer have a source on diesel parts to sell. So thanx for the excellent customer sevice II, you guys do suck!! If any of u have ever seen my dodge i used to own it was built with ii , i spent alot of $$ there, what ashame, i now put them in the same class as ATS and would NEVER buy anything from II again.!!

Last edited:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I dont know what i can do to help pat but i sure will try! Call me and i can call premier and see if they will help me.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Thanks Trent and Ryan. When I get get the chance, I'm pulling the pump out and putting in an LMM pump. I'm also sending the 60 over injectors back to guy Tripp to have them inspected for damage from the failed pump. Hopefully the injectors are ok. I'll get guy to tune the LMM pump and maybe my truck will finally hold rail for a change.

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
Can you not run dual pumps? I can understand if you have a class restriction but two stock lbz/lmm pumps should hold rail and be much more reliable

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I called them wondering if they could help me figure out why my cp3 couldnt hold rail pressure (it was not a II pump, but wanted another opinion) but the tech guy helping me said that I need to get big injectors for the cp3 to hold higher pressure. :roflmao: This is a true story

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I called them wondering if they could help me figure out why my cp3 couldnt hold rail pressure (it was not a II pump, but wanted another opinion) but the tech guy helping me said that I need to get big injectors for the cp3 to hold higher pressure. :roflmao: This is a true story

II is not a Bosch certified shop... They would never get any of my money.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
Can you not run dual pumps? I can understand if you have a class restriction but two stock lbz/lmm pumps should hold rail and be much more reliable

I can. I don't compete In any classes. I'm just a weekend warrior. I'll eventually get duals. I just gotta get one pump running up to snuff before I get duals.

I'm gonna send out the II pump and make them flow test it. When it comes back with a clean bill of health, maybe I'll see if someone wants it.

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
II is not a Bosch certified shop... They would never get any of my money.

Yea I don't think any of my money will be going to their shop ever again. Hopefully my shared experience with them will keep others from going to them as well. At least for their cp3's.