Indiana Guys Callout!

SullyDuramax07

Dec 1, 2012
Lizton, Indiana
Hey y'all i was thinking bout maybe getting a bunch of indiana guys together for maybe a drive or something, idk yet lol any ideas and who would do it?

SullyDuramax07

Dec 1, 2012
Lizton, Indiana
Okay cool i am also a member of duramaxforum.com and i have about 4-5 guys willing to do it. I'm looking for in between 8-20 guys, and once ihave them i will personally message each and every one of y'all to set it up!!:thumb:

SullyDuramax07

Dec 1, 2012
Lizton, Indiana
Hey Mark! I just bought my truck a month and a half ago from a guy, you tuned it. You guys do one hell of a job!!! I'm good friends with one of your guys, anthony zucco. I will be coming to you guys when i upgrade my truck some more

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
I'm in! May have a couple others who wanna tag along. I'm about an 1:10 from Kokomo and 45 min from 82nd street.

sneezer03dmax

Dec 1, 2011
i wouldnt mind joining.. I'm in Fort Wayne which makes indy a breeze to get to. Get some good footage of it and make a nice little video for youtube. People will watch anything on the interweb:D

sneezer03dmax

Dec 1, 2011
I second the spring/summer idea...white truck and salted roads dont go hand in hand when trying to look good for a video unless your Cornell... that truck just looks good all the time! :thumb:

I've got a few buddies here i could bring along.. Heck lets set a Guniess for worlds longest Duramax chain lol.

Big Chris

2 Duramaxes> 1 Duramax
Mar 30, 2010
Rives Junction MI
I'm sure I could make it if I had dome notice.

Girls are always welcome! My wife might have to drive one of the d max's down too! :thumb: