Inconel 625 Up Pipes and 90* Turbo Spacer

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
This is not my picture... this is the only other truck i know that has a twisted charger.

IMG00172.jpg

Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I wanted to run a my frozon boost w/a intercooler on the ps fender
it would of made 2 short charge lines and man it would be cool

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Up-pipes look nice....

Are far as the 90 deg spacer, I think you are going to have some spool up issues. You are loosing a huge amount of exhaust velocity opening up to a common chamber like that. You might as well have used a NON divided turbine housing on the charger and NON divided flanges on the 90 deg adapter... I guess we will see how it will work... Good luck to you... :hug:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Up-pipes look nice....

Are far as the 90 deg spacer, I think you are going to have some spool up issues. You are loosing a huge amount of exhaust velocity opening up to a common chamber like that. You might as well have used a NON divided turbine housing on the charger and NON divided flanges on the 90 deg adapter... I guess we will see how it will work... Good luck to you... :hug:

Thanks Dan:D James has had zero issue running a divided housing, and they need to go larger than the S475 that was on it because they ran out of power:eek:

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
James=MaxLLY?? Thought he had twins???

This is a large single setup correct? Daily driver or Race truck?

I'm sure they offer a T-4 or Large diesel Non divided turbine housing for the 400 series, If this was the plan form the get go... Just sayin, Not slinging mud...

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
James=MaxLLY?? Thought he had twins???

This is a large single setup correct? Daily driver or Race truck?

I'm sure they offer a T-4 or Large diesel Non divided turbine housing for the 400 series, If this was the plan form the get go... Just sayin, Not slinging mud...

no offense taken whatsoever Dan:hug: James truck is a DD running a single

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Up-pipes look nice....

I have been running a non divided / waste gated pedistall spacer in my truck all year , i was worried about the same thing but haven't had any spooling issue's so far, I agree its better if you can keep it divided though.

Looks great Paul !!

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
The idea of a division wall was looked at from the get go, but would have required the spacer to be higher so it wouldn't create a flow restriction. I have seen several spacers like this work without spooling issues :baby: