I'm switching brands :O

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What is it with you guys and Bacon, anyway? :roflmao:

Mafia, good luck to you. I hope you enjoy your new truck. :thumb: Keep in touch. :)

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I wouldnt own a gas engine ever again even if i knew i wasnt ever going to tow a trailer again. I dont get out of my LML for really any vehicle.

silver bullet

Apr 24, 2013
indiana
i bought an 06 dodge ram 2500 brand new,within 48 hours of owning it the pos was on a rollback i have to admit that truck was the biggest pos i ever owned in my life,i will literally never ever own another dodge product as long as i live i don't give a shit how cheap it is that pos was in the shop more then it was in my driveway.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I love my new mega cab the interior is awesome :D also for the they fall apart in 30k.miles comment wr habe dodges with 200k and no issues and 2012 with 36k no issues. The interior on dodges and fords kill gm.

i wish gm would have done something cool with the 11+ trucks like bigger cabs new interior style there just like 07.5-10 if they had done that id own a 13 gmc denial right moew :D

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
[YOUTUBE]IyrcP5utXt4[/YOUTUBE]

:gayflag:

This reminds me of when I was much younger. I grew up with a pool in the backyard thankfully and always had squirt gun wars with friends. Super soakers were the shizz and I had the original model most born in the 80s can remember.. Every year the other kids would show up with the newer model touting bigger tanks and "longer reach". They would surely be at an advantage....or would they? The parts got cheaper and cheaper and the added weight of all that water slowed them down. I was filling up more often but could afford to because I was faster and it took less time to refill. For some reason the newer units always broke quickly. My good ol original sure won more than it lost.:thumb:

Sianara the grass isn't always greener.

Are you sure this isn't a metaphor for your "super soaker" and your lady friend? It seems many prefer the "long reach" but settle with the trusty old rusty?

What is it with you guys and Bacon, anyway? :roflmao:

Brian likes pork swords:roflmao:

i wish gm would have done something cool with the 11+ trucks like bigger cabs new interior style there just like 07.5-10 if they had done that id own a 13 gmc denial right moew :D

I do too, GM makes me mad how far behind they are in everything else it seems, but the powertrain is good enough to keep me around forever.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
until the Germans make a truck as ugly as wera screwdriver handles you mean...:roflmao:

I have Wiha's:D

They need to make a truck as sexy as a Fendt.:D

Although I doubt they ever would as the US is the only market for them and it would be tough to break the dwindling truck market. Most truck owners are pretty "loyal" to Detroit.

134279-vario-936-fendt.jpg

large-LJZ8HRT4U7.jpg

new-concept-car-fendt-936-black-beauty-edition-t-i-ibackgroundz.com.jpg

fendt-trisix-tractor.jpg

silver bullet

Apr 24, 2013
indiana
my dodge has nothing over my duramax,there is no comparison in any form.....i wish i had done what all my friends told me to do years ago.......buy a chevy i love everything about it,well there is 1 thing i don't like i always smack my funny bone on the console lid,my elbow has been sore since the day i got my truck lol but other then that i love the damn thing.

Maricopaagent

Glamis Anyone?
Oct 10, 2011
Arizona
Ill pay the extra money for Diesel Fuel..My wife has a Kia Soul and I had a Dakota gasser. The Duramax goes on the road trips and everywhere else. The little bit extra it costs is well worth the money..

Ive driven "Hemis" and they are gutless and guzzlers.... Window regulators are crap. They have computer issues. and it says Dodge on it.

But everything sucks next to a Duramax I guess.. :roflmao:

I keep hoping for a real cab in the Chevys like the Dodges.. But that seems to be like Yamaha making a new sport UTV.. :mad:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Just had a dodge dually in the garage installed an after market exhaust on it because the stock exhaust rotted off in 30,000.The rust was begining on the bottom side pretty bad already.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Well guys, GM is no longer impressing me. I'm going over to Dodge for my new truck. I just ordered a brand new Larmie Power Wagon. More back seat room, better tech in the cab, good fuel mileage, looks 10x better and leather wrapped everything!

The new Power Wagon should do real good pulling the '69 Power Wagon I just picked up. Bye bye GM.

uvu3ugyv.jpg
nyjarama.jpg

Your loss...oh well to each their own, good luck,

you'll regret it.....

Yup

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
Well guys, GM is no longer impressing me. I'm going over to Dodge for my new truck. I just ordered a brand new Larmie Power Wagon. More back seat room, better tech in the cab, good fuel mileage, looks 10x better and leather wrapped everything!

The new Power Wagon should do real good pulling the '69 Power Wagon I just picked up. Bye bye GM.

uvu3ugyv.jpg
nyjarama.jpg

so you are buying a new dodge and its not going to have a cummingGs in it? i wish you luck, but you are gunna end up with shit on both ends of your stick now.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I agree, if i were buying a new truck it would be a dodge crew cab. Never a hemi, though! Seriously, the 2010+ dodges have really made the difference...