Im keeping this one

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
and you are in park, and you have 1/3 of a tank of fuel left, and coolant temp is around 190-195, and you are facing north west, and your fuel door is on the left side according to the fuel icon on the gauge.

Haha the forum is my notebook for records

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
and you are in park, and you have 1/3 of a tank of fuel left, and coolant temp is around 190-195, and you are facing north west, and your fuel door is on the left side according to the fuel icon on the gauge.

Is it bad that I busted out laughing at this post? :roflmao:

Im gonna ask Rob change James' name to "Capt Obvious". :roflmao:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I feel like I jynxed this truck by saying I was keeping it.

The bs with my lbz has drawn out long enough that I’m tired of paying $1000 a month on trucks. I’m going to sell the l5 and move back to an older truck for a while. If everything works out I’ll have something familiar to drive

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Meh...

If I didn't have my single cab my LML would be tuned, stock trucks just suck ass. I don't blame you one bit, I cringe when I drive the Duramax now bc I know its potential...:woott:

I have managed to keep a set of tires the longest of any diesel I've ever owned on the 16 though...:rofl:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Meh...

If I didn't have my single cab my LML would be tuned, stock trucks just suck ass. I don't blame you one bit, I cringe when I drive the Duramax now bc I know its potential...:woott:

I have managed to keep a set of tires the longest of any diesel I've ever owned on the 16 though...:rofl:

My favorite thing about this truck is that it’s stock. I can’t mod it, and it doesn’t need it.

The only reason it’s going to find a new home is to fix a debt problem due to being scammed. Live and learn and glad I’m in the position to be able to do so.

kheims

Oct 7, 2012
Wish I was ready to buy I would make an offer. I still got a couple years before I’m looking to get into another Dmax. Beautiful truck shouldn’t be to hard to sell. Same reason why I would like an L5P. Makes me keep it stock. We will see what the future brings for them though.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
My favorite thing about this truck is that it’s stock. I can’t mod it, and it doesn’t need it.

The only reason it’s going to find a new home is to fix a debt problem due to being scammed. Live and learn and glad I’m in the position to be able to do so.

Heads on straight brother! Karma will look out for you...:)

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I feel like I jynxed this truck by saying I was keeping it.

The bs with my lbz has drawn out long enough that I’m tired of paying $1000 a month on trucks. I’m going to sell the l5 and move back to an older truck for a while. If everything works out I’ll have something familiar to drive

See post #3 before I say I told you so :D ;)

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Just rolled over my 10k mile mark since I started driving it. I’ve put 10 gallons of def in it in that time frame. Seems reasonable to me

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Just rolled over my 10k mile mark since I started driving it. I’ve put 10 gallons of def in it in that time frame. Seems reasonable to me

i would agree. the 2017 cummins we used last weekend ate 10 gal of DEF in 2800 miles towing. we also averaged 8mpg too :roflmao: