Im just saying.....

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
I have not had a duramax in almost 3 years, I drive a dodge these days, not because i dislike the duramax but it just worked out that way.

But my point is, i have been a member on CF for awhile, several other forums over the course of my life and nothing compares to this site. I spend more time on CF reading threads and saying in my head what in the ****, seriously? and this is not worth even replying too. :roflmao:

I find myself here, reading threads, seeing whats new,rooting for members shooting for new goals,records,personal bests, whatever the case. More or less, this is just a kudos post to the mods,the members, and real folks in this industry continously pushing the envelope :hug::thumb:

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
Totally agree

I didn’t know you sold the zf truck man

It was indeed a sad day, but i was buying a house, and had the chance to buy the land beside me so nobody else could build on it, and instead of financing it i made the adult decision to let her go. 06 factory zf6 and it last left my driveway with 74k miles on it. Actual miles....thanks for bringing up an old heartache lmao

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
It was indeed a sad day, but i was buying a house, and had the chance to buy the land beside me so nobody else could build on it, and instead of financing it i made the adult decision to let her go. 06 factory zf6 and it last left my driveway with 74k miles on it. Actual miles....thanks for bringing up an old heartache lmao

Man. That sucks but good call. Lol