I'm going to have to retire.

kken12

May 27, 2020
Temecula, CA
Mike, wishing nothing but the best for your wife and you. Your family will be in my families prayers. I never met you but I always planned on getting my trans built by you and would read your responses on this forum to try to get some knowledge before calling you with stupid questions haha. Figures now that I’ve got the cash to get it rebuilt you’re retiring 😑😂. You and your wife will get through this and enjoy retirement! If you got one more trans rebuild left in you I’ll drop what I’m doing and get my truck up there haha I’m an hour away.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Mike, wishing nothing but the best for your wife and you. Your family will be in my families prayers. I never met you but I always planned on getting my trans built by you and would read your responses on this forum to try to get some knowledge before calling you with stupid questions haha. Figures now that I’ve got the cash to get it rebuilt you’re retiring 😑😂. You and your wife will get through this and enjoy retirement! If you got one more trans rebuild left in you I’ll drop what I’m doing and get my truck up there haha I’m an hour away.
You can have your Alli built anytime as the build will not change. The same crew will be there and Evan will be there and he is one of the best of the best builders there is.

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey Mike, I wish the best for you and wife and your family. I know health problems can be really difficult, so I hope everything goes smoothly for both of you. I really have enjoyed the few conversations we have had over the years. Thanks for everything you have done for the duramax community over the years, you are a pioneer!

Jun 1, 2012
Good luck to you and the wife.... spoke to you once... also miss c20elephant he thought you were a great guy as well....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

snowman22

Jan 30, 2018
SoCal
I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. You've done two of my trucks at this point and I always had a great time in your shop while it was being done. Evan definitely has some big shoes to fill, but will never replace.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Congrats on your retirement Mike!

We've been great friends for nearly half my life and I consider you like family. We have made countless memories and will always cherish all the stories and knowledge you've shared with me. I'll miss stopping by the shop to visit you and the guys. I'm happy and thankful we were able to do one final build before you officially retire. You are an amazing person and thank you for everything.

20210127_095104.jpg 20210127_095117.jpg 20210127_095129.jpg 20210127_105606.jpg 20210127_083149 (2)_LI.jpg

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
Mike,
Congrats on the retirement. Well-deserved for a dedicated professional like yourself. Just like Jason, I am glad I had the opportunity for one last trans build on my L5P.
But more than a just trans builder, I will cherish all the life lessons you shared with me throughout the years. Seems just like yesterday I drove my LLY to your shop on Century Blvd (close to 16 years ago!). Thanks for always sharing your knowledge and wisdom on a personal level; you're a true friend!
Wish you and your wife nothing but the best in your retirement.
Who knows; I may take up golf and treat you to a tee-time soon!
Cheers!
-Ralph

Attachments

• Mike 1.jpg
    Mike 1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Mike 3.jpg
    Mike 3.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 54
  • Mike 4.jpg
    Mike 4.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 52

Ron2145

May 6, 2016
Whitefish, MT
Reading through these comments Mike, you’ve done a great job with your time on earth! Keep it up, prayers for you and your wife! I trust you two are able to enjoy life for many more years!