Idiot driver in dmax

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
If this is any ones truck on this site please tell me there name cause they are an idiot. While I have definitely had my share of street races I am at least not a morran weaving in and out of traffic! While heading home on the 605 freeway north bound I see a nice white crew cab short bed dmax in the fast lane. For no apparent reason on earth he starts driving like a crazed person. Weaving in and out of traffic and smoking the heck out of the freeway. Before anyone jumps down my throat. Yes my truck is tuned and no it does not smoke. Not even the tinest bit. I think if anything just the way he was driving blew me away. While are trucks in semi stock form can handle decent speeds they do not handle like a sports car. I believe it is people like that that gives diesels especially drawing more attention to your self while blacking out half the freeway a bad name as a gross polluter.

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Sorry forgot to and. Los angelas area. Norwalk north Whittier are for anyone in California if you know where this is

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Yeah, I used to be one of those idiots years ago when I first got my truck (minus the smoke crap). Now that I'm older and I think back on it, it's just plain stupid driving like that. Especially in a 8k LBS. truck. On the flip side, I think you'd be surprised at how well these trucks can handle vs other cars.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It was me whats the big deal? I and many drive just like that! My model is drive fast scare the hell out of people ! It's a preempted approach as every time I'm out driving some one challenges me so this way they figure I'm a nut and they stay away! Works!

Chill :roflmao:

But honestly I know what your saying I myself have seen nut-bags like that and stay clear believe me. I use to smoke people out but never weaved way dangerous! I don't smoke out people anymore I've seen the stupidity in it!

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
It was me whats the big deal? I and many drive just like that! My model is drive fast scare the hell out of people ! It's a preempted approach as every time I'm out driving some one challenges me so this way they figure I'm a nut and they stay away! Works!

Chill :roflmao:

But honestly I know what your saying I myself have seen nut-bags like that and stay clear believe me. I use to smoke people out but never weaved way dangerous! I don't smoke out people anymore I've seen the stupidity in it!

Mack, you should really stick to what that TTS tuning does best roll the smoke screen. Thats about all that tunings is good for:rofl:....not meant to go fast:roflmao:

Crazyjohnny

Atc ridin redneck
May 14, 2009
805/530 California
I though you were talking about me for a second! But then I realized I dont even make it into the fast lane on the 605 because I immediately get on the 5 when coming out of santa fe springs.

22eco

I love my D-Max
Nov 4, 2009
Arizona
My truck smokes but only until that turbo spools... I get on it when I need to and when I pass a prius :roflmao:. He will learn one day when he gets a ticket, or rolls that truck some of us just learn faster than others hahaha.