I hate drunk drivers

uwyo_dmax

Sep 17, 2008
Laramie WY
Here i was trying to enjoy a nice game of pong last night and i get a call from the police department telling me someone ran into my truck, talk about a buzz kill. Guess they ran into it and left the jeep Cherokee there and ran off. :mad:

Attachments

• wreck 1.jpg
    wreck 1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 60

uwyo_dmax

Sep 17, 2008
Laramie WY
yeah some girl picked the three of them up took two of them to the hospital and the driver home, but never called the cops. She then came back when she realized there was a bunch of cops there. The officers went to the hospital, and she took them to where she dropped the driver off so hopefully they found them, but haven't heard anything back yet. Didnt get a tow truck till 3:30am and it happened at midnight :mad: Dont know the extent of the damage yet but i guess they hit i doing at least 30. Actually thankful for the lift looks like it coulda been a lot worse if it hadn't just wedged under it.

Last edited:

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Damn that sucks. A popo had stop to change a families flat and was killed by a drunk driver here last year. Right after that 1 a dd hit a mom who was picking up her son from a kids house n killed her. Most these peeps have friends n should take responsibility to either call a cab fer them or take em home.. Had a friend wake me up at 3am, said he outta gas on frwy to hurry. Got to him and b$tch him out being waisted. I put my gas can back n my trk n took him home. Left his trk on the side of road n told him I hope it gets stolen. He sobered up quit. Now he calls me from the bar once n awhile, which Sux but atleast he not drivin...