Husker Diesel

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Heard they used to be into the "smoke tunes" but not sure if they are into that gay shit anymore or not. Other than that i have heard alot about great customer service and good prices! They have a good reputation over on duramaxforum

zeke38

Sep 29, 2009
Newark, IL
Had a problem with a pinion and they took care of me really well. I would defnitley buy from them again.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I tried to buy from Jess over there and couldn't get him to respond on a particular item and I was even offering cash and local fast pickup. I won't try them again FWIW.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
It's would work better to support a vendor on this site and not ask about a shop that does not . Or Google there name and find a forum they support and go there and ask about them.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I am disgusted with the way "someone" talked to this member of our military who serves our country in a elite fighting force purely because he isn't familiar with the rules and went shopping around and posted about it. Shame on you.

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
It's also a free damn country, because of people like him. I think he can ask any ? He wants on any forum he wants. That's what a forum is all about. Help and opinions. He ask for a damn opinion. Not to be scalded because he asked about a non vendor. So what if he want a spend $1000 here and $20 there. It's his hard earned $ and he can spend it wherever the hell he damn well pleases.

Off rant

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
It's also a free damn country, because of people like him. I think he can ask any ? He wants on any forum he wants. That's what a forum is all about. Help and opinions. He ask for a damn opinion. Not to be scalded because he asked about a non vendor. So what if he want a spend $1000 here and $20 there. It's his hard earned $ and he can spend it wherever the hell he damn well pleases.

Off rant

As said he can buy from were he wants. My only post was to Google said shop since there not a vendor you will learn more about them on a forum they support and there on all the time. On the other parts we worked the mix up out some said shops like selling items well below map pricing and those items will not be coveted under warranty if something should happen. Then the end user that spent his hard earned money would be screwed. You can rant all you want but we try to give the best prices. Were also vendors on other forums and this had crossed over mid way with me pointing to were to search and Darryl had already been pming the member and I did not know til I got the first blow back.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Yeah I was like wtf when I first read this thread also. Glad all is worked out. But I'm still like omg when people jump on people for asking about "non vendors". Sometimes asking in a place where they arent a vendor is the best place to ask... Could be a reason they aren't on this site anymore/or ever, and the members of those sites would have a pretty good idea on why. So instead of going to DF or somewhere that were all you get is the "good support, awesome guys to deal with etc." Its nice to get the other side of the story, alittle insight on the "cons of orderig through the company" would be nice to know. Otherwise you'll hear a bunch of bs from the cheerleaders that have know idea whats going on, only thing they know is they wanna stay on the good side of the vendor so they build him up. But thats just my opinion and may not be true in all cases. Just something to think about.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yeah I was like wtf when I first read this thread also. Glad all is worked out. But I'm still like omg when people jump on people for asking about "non vendors". Sometimes asking in a place where they arent a vendor is the best place to ask... Could be a reason they aren't on this site anymore/or ever, and the members of those sites would have a pretty good idea on why. So instead of going to DF or somewhere that were all you get is the "good support, awesome guys to deal with etc." Its nice to get the other side of the story, alittle insight on the "cons of orderig through the company" would be nice to know. Otherwise you'll hear a bunch of bs from the cheerleaders that have know idea whats going on, only thing they know is they wanna stay on the good side of the vendor so they build him up. But thats just my opinion and may not be true in all cases. Just something to think about.

You have a good point there but I have found Google will show a lot of the bad also. So a lot of searching helps. And yes saving money is nice but the way so do it you can get screwed.