Huge Shout Out to Brent and LDS

pgr11

Sep 8, 2014
Hesperia, CA
I've got to give a huge thanks to Brent at LDS. He has incredible service and a heck of a guy to deal with. When I noticed I was smoking at idle I knew I needed injectors in my 03 lb7. Brent came highly recommended and I now know why. I placed my order and everything came right on time as promised. I sent him multiple pm's and he always answered right away. Along with the injector set he also sent step by step instructions. I started Saturday morning and finished today Monday. It was alot of work and the first big project I've taken on working with a diesel. I probably called Brent 10 times over the weekend and today and he was there to help me every time. He never made me feel like I was asking a dumb questions or even like I was bothering him. This kind of service is unheard of!!! With his help I can say the job was a great success. I'm super pumped and will be giving all my business to Brent in the future. Thanks so much!

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Just got a set of lb7,s shipped up to Canada from Brent and he's by far one of the best guy's I have delt with.Just cant beat the customer service from lds.Thanks Brent:hug:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I was leary at first, but after dealing with them they are the real deal. They do sell top of the line genuine parts at prices that blow everybody else out of the water. And they get em out to you promptly. I send anybody who asks about injectors to them.

blitzin247

That didn't sound good...
Feb 9, 2013
Everywhere
Brent is my all time favorite vendor. No joke, he has saved my bacon numerous times. One time I needed a oil filter to block adapter, the next I needed a transmission adapter. One time he shipped before I had even paid, because I needed the part asap but was at work and couldn't pay until that evening. And the price....more than 70% off!

Brent is a stand-up guy and it truly is a pleasure doing business with him. :hug: