How about a "babe of the day" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Just wondering what you guys would think about having a "babe of the day" thread? Of course No nudity(although we all wish it could be). Scantily clad, bikinis, lingerie, nice pair of dukes, etc..... Moderators discression of course! I subscribe to an awesome mag that does tasteful pictorials and I get them sent to my email that I could post up. It could be your gf/ wife if she's into that(mines not but I wish she was). Let's see where this goes, And please don't shoot me for an idea. If its not acceptable then we will shut it down. Just thought it might be nice to sort of break up your work day and retreat to a happy place briefly before getting yelled at by your boss for screwing up tps reports! I'm not gonna post anything until its ok'd.

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
Just wondering what you guys would think about having a "babe of the day" thread? Of course No nudity(although we all wish it could be). Scantily clad, bikinis, lingerie, nice pair of dukes, etc..... Moderators discression of course! I subscribe to an awesome mag that does tasteful pictorials and I get them sent to my email that I could post up. It could be your gf/ wife if she's into that(mines not but I wish she was). Let's see where this goes, And please don't shoot me for an idea. If its not acceptable then we will shut it down. Just thought it might be nice to sort of break up your work day and retreat to a happy place briefly before getting yelled at by your boss for screwing up tps reports! I'm not gonna post anything until its ok'd.

You sir are a genius! I couldnt agree with u anymore!:hug::woott:

Status
Not open for further replies.