Hood stack

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Just did a hood stack on my truck. Currently just have the black heat wrapped pipe sticking through. Trying to decide on doing a ring with the raw to come through it. Or a ring and a stack mounted to it on the hood that goes over the pipe...

Anyone got some pics?

Thank you!

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Idk how it applies to what you are doing, but I always wanted to use a 5" boat tail pipe, it'll have about a 7" diameter flange around it. They are rolled and angle cut to look good on 1/2 million dollar power boats. Id love to do my 2001 that way, I just can't bring myself to cut the hood.

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
Idk how it applies to what you are doing, but I always wanted to use a 5" boat tail pipe, it'll have about a 7" diameter flange around it. They are rolled and angle cut to look good on 1/2 million dollar power boats. Id love to do my 2001 that way, I just can't bring myself to cut the hood.

You should find a picture of that

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
I know what your talking about on the boat exhaust. That would be perfect. Keep the pics coming!

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Looks real businesslike as-is. Leave this one tall enough to keep hot exhaust well away from the paint. For something fancier you can always add a polished outside pipe later.