Highest Dmax hp?

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I heard opposite, I thought Chris bought Tim's mechanical build parts and Tim was gonna keep it common rail after the stuff he learned near the end of running his 3.0"/4.1" single truck...

Well that's gay as hell if that's the new plan. He had a truck signed up last year called mechanical max, we talked to him briefly at the first pull Of the year and he said "he'd be ready by august" well that obviously never happened. I wanna be on the inside loop on this shit dammit!

It makes no sense why he'd of sold ridin dirty if he was gonna stay electronic?

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Well that's gay as hell if that's the new plan. He had a truck signed up last year called mechanical max, we talked to him briefly at the first pull Of the year and he said "he'd be ready by august" well that obviously never happened. I wanna be on the inside loop on this shit dammit!

It makes no sense why he'd of sold ridin dirty if he was gonna stay electronic?

That's more than I've heard, good to know.

CurtisEmery

Mar 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
A little birdie told a while back Tim Jacksons old truck made north of 1900hp on cyclones engine dyno. I was told that it was a 3.9" cds hc5 holset charger.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
A little birdie told a while back Tim Jacksons old truck made north of 1900hp on cyclones engine dyno. I was told that it was a 3.9" cds hc5 holset charger.

I was told the same. Stock lb7 injector bodies with some very different MFE tips. Claude had told me how much power it picked up just from the injectors and it was impressive to say the least

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA

I was told the same. Stock lb7 injector bodies with some very different MFE tips. Claude had told me how much power it picked up just from the injectors and it was impressive to say the least

I don't doubt it one bit, and I heard 3.9 a lot, but was once told 4.1 also. He beat a 2100hp Haisley power plant with a 4.1 charger a couple times, I believe.

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Dmitri is a Douchebag. On a happy note, I'm curious on Buck's triple setup makes on the dyno, truck runs damn good. Got to meet and talk with him at Rudy's, super nice guy and down to Earth. His truck setup is wicked too

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Dmitri is a Douchebag. On a happy note, I'm curious on Buck's triple setup makes on the dyno, truck runs damn good. Got to meet and talk with him at Rudy's, super nice guy and down to Earth. His truck setup is wicked too

Bucks truck defiantly runs! It's my favorite drag truck by far. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402604713.631607.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402604713.631607.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402604713.631607.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 99

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
Yeah Buck's truck is pretty rockin! Those guys have spent just as much time finding new ways to utilize the power at the track as they have making it in the first place.

CurtisEmery

Mar 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada

Yes i had heard the same. 5 or 6 hole vco nozzles similar to what the mechanical set ups use.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
I read this a few months ago but it was saying he was the only full bodied duramax to break 150 mph. Also thought i read somewhere that he was running triple 80mm turbos.